PowerSchool is a web-based tool that enhances communication between parents, teachers and students by providing access to student information from home, work, or from any remote location with Internet access.
Parents can view:
- Attendance – View attendance totals and an attendance grid for the term
- Grades & Assignments – View your student’s grades, assignment scores, citizenship grades, and credit hours.
- Teacher comments – View general comments by your student’s teachers.
- Email Notification – Receive various email notifications from the school
- School Bulletin – Read daily announcements
- My Calendars – Subscribe to your student’s class assignments, scores, and final grades calendars.
- Account Preferences – Change your profile information, and add students to your account.
Parents need to create their own account on parent portal. You get to create your own unique ID and password for this account. In order to tie this account to your individual student, you must have the student’s access ID and password to enter.
How to Videos Resources:
For additional assistance, please contact: