Interested in trying out for a sport? Download this Step-By-Step procedure that will walk you through the process from beginning to end:
ALL Physicals for the 2020-21 School must be completed on the SDUSD 2020-21 Athletic Physical Packet below. The date of the physical must be conducted on June 30, 2020 or later. Download the Physical Packet here:
Updated SDUSD Athletic Physical Packet 2020-21: Please make sure that you are completing the revised 5 page packet and not the prior release (4 page) packet. For those that have completed the 4 page physical packet, the following steps stated in the Q&A below will need to be followed:
Question: What do we do if we receive the “old physical forms” without the page/section and they don’t say if the athlete is cleared or not?
Answer (from Our District Doctor): For those students who come in without that page signed, we can do either one of the following:
- A Nurse can go through the History and the Physical forms we did get back, to be sure that all is negative, and then sign off on it if it is all normal.
- They can fax or return this page to the doctor’s office for signature.
Here is a list of documents that need to be turned in order to participate in practice of CIF Sports (Including COVID-19 Required documents):
- Sport specific Confirmation Page: Page must be completely filled out, signed, dated. A blank copy of the Confirmation Page can be obtained on campus by a CSA (Campus Security) during the hours of 1pm – 3pm if you do not have access to a printer. ALL documents are located in the 600 building mailbox area.
- (PHY) 5 Page Physical Packet: ALL 5 pages of the Physical Packet must be completed, signed and dated.
- (DSC) Daily Student Athlete Symptom Checklist: MUST be completed and returned to your Coach upon your first day of conditioning/practice. You will not be admitted on campus without the completed form turned in. Afterwards, you can then begin using the ClearPass App via your smart phone for daily check-ins going forward.
- (ICP) Parent Informed Consent for Minor Athletics: Students participating in Football, Sideline Cheer/Drill, Soccer, Baseball/Softball, Lacrosse and ALL INDOOR SPORTS are required to complete, sign, date and return this document.
- Weekly COVID-19 Testing for ALL INDOOR SPORTS – Student Athletes participating in INDOOR SPORTS must conduct Weekly Testing in order to participate in practices. “Negative” Test Results are good for 7 days of the date and time stamp. You must have a valid test result in order to participate in any Competition with our CIF Programs. More information on Lincoln’s Monday Weekly COVID-19 Testing w/UCSD can be found here.
- Initial Testing for ALL OUTDOOR SPORTS and AAU Programs – Student Athletes participating in OUTDOOR SPORTS/AAU must conduct a One Time COVID-19 Test in order to participate in practices and or competition. “Negative” Test Results are good for 7 days of the date and time stamp. You must have a valid test result in order to participate in any Competition with our CIF Programs. More information on Lincoln’s Monday Weekly COVID-19 Testing w/UCSD can be found here.
All documents are to be turned into one of the following individuals below in order to avoid delays of being cleared for practices:
- Sport Specific Head Coach
- AD David Fai – (619) 266-6537 | Building 400 – Room 421